LipoPatch® Super MIC B12 Lipotropic Fat Burning Patch + Online Weight Loss Course
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Doctor formulated and recommended lipotropic injection in a powerful time-released patch.
Boost your metabolism, lose stubborn body fat, increase energy, and improve your mood with LipoPatch
Easy to use, convenient and highly effective. No needles, no clinic visits, no gimmicks... just results! A client favorite!
Your LipoPatch order includes:
- Super MIC B12 Fat Burning Patches
- Access to your Online Weight Loss Course
- LipoPatch Super MIC B12 Guide containing the following:
- Food List
- Meal Plan
- Weight Loss Tips & Tricks
- And more!
LipoPatch® key ingredients include B vitamins and lipotropics Methionine, Inositol, and Choline now offered in an easy-to-use patch form that is more convenient with no prescription needed.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential B vitamin that’s required for many bodily functions, including energy production, carbohydrate metabolism and formation of healthy red blood cells.
- The additional B vitamins in LipoPatch® perform a unique role in maintaining proper metabolic functioning, while nutritionally supporting the body during the stress of daily living. These vitamins play a necessary role in supporting cardiovascular health, the promotion of a healthy nervous system and support normal muscle function.
- Methionine assists in the breakdown of fats and thereby prevents the build-up of fat in the arteries, as well as assisting with the digestive system and removing heavy metals from the body.
- Inositol, consumed in combination with other B complex vitamins, helps your liver break down fats in the body, which is how it got its reputation for aiding weight loss. When taken in combination with choline, inositol forms lecithin and lecithin is known to fight fat. It is also a lipotropic agent, so inositol also might redistribute existing body fat during weight loss. It also aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol.
- Inositol has also shown to help regulate mood. Choline is a lipotropic agent that prevents deposition of fat in the liver. It is an essential nutrient for humans by giving cell membranes structural strength and providing structure to cell membranes and is involved in the signaling across this membrane as well as synthesis and release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Choline helps with the utilization of fats and cholesterol in the body. It prevents fat from accumulating in the liver and facilitates the movement of fats into the cells.