Semaglutide Weight Loss Program
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Lose up to 25 lbs in 30 days with this new and extremely effective weight loss treatment.
How does it work?
- Suppresses appetite and food cravings and increases the feeling of fullness
- Lowers weight, waist size, blood pressure, blood sugar, and inflammation
- Majority of patients had at least 10% weight loss, with many losing more than 20%
- FDA approved for weight loss, safely used for diabetes since 2017
What is included:
- 30 Day supply of Semaglutide
- Online Weight Loss Course
- Semaglutide Weight Loss Program E-Book
- Meal Plans
- Online support from our Medical Weight Loss Consultants, Nutritions & your assigned Physician
- Medical Intake Form reviewed by your assigned Physician
- Monthly medical reviews by your physician to monitor your progress, dosages, and overall success with your program
Our Easy, At Home Semaglutide Kit is shipped directly to your home.
What is Semaglutide? Semaglutide is in a class of medications called glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) agonists. GLP-1 agonists work by stimulating your pancreas to increase insulin. This additional insulin causes the stomach to empty over a longer period of time. The idea of the stomach processing food more slowly can seem counterintuitive to patients.
The slow and consistent digestion is an early step in the chain reaction that makes semaglutide an effective weight loss drug. When the stomach takes more time to empty itself of food, it sends signals of “fullness” to the brain.
The end result of this process is a powerful appetite suppression effect based on the patient’s own natural insulin production. This means patients can benefit from medically assisted weight loss without any need for invasive surgeries or harsh stimulants.
A semaglutide regimen will also lead to healthier blood sugar levels, which can help patients feel more energetic throughout their day. Stabilized and controlled blood sugar levels can also help improve other areas of overall health.
Cancel any time prior to your next order!
Not valid for residents of: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Hawaii, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, and Canada.
**Not everyone is eligible for Semaglutide treatment. Upon completing your intake form, if the medical practitioner is unable to approve your treatment, your order will be refunded in full.